ig-trix-express.de

Interessengemeinschaft Trix-Express

Anschluss Trafo mit Weichen Trix Exprees

Fragen und Antworten rund um die "klassische" Modellbahnelektrik und -elektronik.
Nicht themenbezogene Beiträge werden gelöscht.

Anschluss Trafo mit Weichen Trix Exprees

Beitragvon masmau67 » 07.02.2015, 15:51

Guten Abend. Mein Name ist Maurizio und ich bin ein Fan von Zügen Trix Express. Ich bin auch ein erfahrener Italienische Bahn FS. Ich besitze Material Lima, Fleischman, Joeuf, Rivarossi, Märklin und Trix Express und dieser Züge wirklich zufrieden sind. Diese Lokomotiven und Wagen sind sehr schön. Ich möchte eine Miniatureisenbahn mit einem Linien italienischen und eines deutschen Linie mit dem Material Trix Express zu machen. Leider habe ich Probleme mit den Schaltern (Weichen) taken on ebay.de. Diese mit Link zur Trafo TRIX EXPRESS, funktioniert nur das Licht und gibt es keine Bewegung. Können Sie mir helfen? Sie wissen, sagen Sie mir der richtige Weg, um zu verbinden? Ich danke Ihnen allen. Grüße: Maurizio

Good evening everyone. My name is Maurizio and I am a fan of trains Trix Express. I am also an experienced Italian Railways FS. I own material Lima, Fleischman, Joeuf, Rivarossi, Marklin and Trix Express and of this trains are really pleased. These locomotives and wagons are very beautiful. I would like to make a miniature railway with a line Italian and a German line with the material Trix Express. Unfortunately I have problems with all switches (weichen) taken on Ebay.de. These with link to TRAFO TRIX EXPRESS, works only the light and there is no movement. Can you help me? You know tell me the proper way to link? Thank you all. Greetings: Maurizio

Sorry if I wrong
to section
masmau67

Re: Anschluss Trafo mit Weichen Trix Exprees

Beitragvon Glienicker » 07.02.2015, 18:36

Bon giorno Maurizio,

if you have the modern rails (not bakelite), you need interruptors like these in ebay:

http://www.ebay.de/itm/Trix-Express-Zub ... 4633a097c8

or like these:

http://www.ebay.de/itm/Trix-Express-Zub ... 4633a0ca85

Two wires go from the interruptors to the points (in German Weichen)

Much success,
Eckhard
BildBild
Glienicker

Beitragvon masmau67 » 07.02.2015, 19:11

Thank You. I already made this link, but only the light comes on. Where is the error? may be a fault? can be repaired?
Dateianhänge
Collegamento Trix copy.jpg
masmau67

Beitragvon Hans » 07.02.2015, 21:50

Hello Maurizio,

the black cable from the transformer needs to be connected to the 3rd / central rail.
The white connector at the switch is only for the light, and needs another additional red cable from the transformer to work.
The switch solenoids are connected to the central rail, and if the connection from there to the transformer is missing, they will not work.

Hope this helps

Hans
Hans

Beitragvon masmau67 » 07.02.2015, 23:46

Hans Good evening and thank you very much. But I did not understand very much! You can make a design (schema) with the connections. Line 12 in the DC and AC line for switches (weichen): Thank you and good evening to all! I love the system Trix and I would try it. :?
Maurizio
masmau67

Beitragvon Hans » 08.02.2015, 15:09

Hi Maurizio,

have a look:

Collegamento%20Trix%20copy.jpg
Hans

Beitragvon Hans » 08.02.2015, 17:01

Hi Maurizio,

i found a old drawing from 1956, which explains how the cabling was done with the rails, turnouts, breakers and the transformers.

1956a.jpg

In this picture you can turn on or off the lamps of the turnouts/switches with a switch/breaker

Hans
Hans

Beitragvon masmau67 » 08.02.2015, 23:40

Thank you, thank Hans. Everything OK! With your edit of the design now everything works! Again, thank you and good night! See you soon. Danke Danke! :D :D :D :D
Maurizio.
masmau67

Zurück zu Analog